The villa is located in a 200-acre domain, tucked away in a tree-lined hill by the sea, 4 km from the center of Porto-Vecchio. It offers a quiet and very pleasant living environment, while remaining close to the beach, shops and a variety of other services. The domain has its own marina so you’ll find it easy to rent a boat. You’ll also have access to all the facilities of the Sporting Club di Fiori.
The house is bright, comfortable and welcoming. It has a large furnished terrace and an 8x4m overflowing swimming pool with a spectacular view of the bay of Porto- Vecchio.
• Living area with a large and small living room, library/piano and dining room opening on to the terrace
• Well equipped kitchen, table
• Double bedroom, with a 140 bed, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
• Double bedroom, king-size or 2X90 beds, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
• Master bedroom with balcony, 140 bed, ensuite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Independent bedroom, accessible from the garage or by an outside door, 140 bed, ensuite shower room (shower and toilets)
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be made up just before your arrival. A weekly cleaning service is included in the rental, as is a complete house cleaning upon departure. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen.
The domain’s villas have access to the Marina di Fiori Sporting Club.
Le Sporting Club is a 7½-acre park by the sea, with a semi-Olympic swimming pool, a pool for children, a restaurant, 5 tennis courts and last, a private harbor with some 100 moorings where it’s possible to rent a boat.
The Marina di Fiori beach is located on the edge of the domain. However, the entire beach is public property and open to all. It’s one of the most beautiful beaches in the northern part of the Porto-Vecchio Bay, and close to the center of town. The beach encompasses around 350 meters of fine sand. The trees around it provide a bit of delightful shade in the summer.