This peaceful haven is in Calvi's heights, in a green estate where individual villas have been built, each with a beautiful private garden, planted with Mediterranean varieties, and a private pool which can be heated.
It is 900m from the beach and the pine forest, and 5 minutes from the town centre and the marina.
This villa was designed for up to 14 people, with its six bedrooms and bathrooms over 230m2. Luxuriously furnished, completely air-conditioned, it has all the comfort and privacy guests could need. The decoration is both simple and refined, and the tranquillity of the space and quality of the services offered make this a special destination for holidays in complete serenity.
• enormous 70m2 living space with a living room open onto the terrace and a dining room
• open kitchen with all mod cons
• large covered terrace with a long table for 16
• ensuite double bedroom with shower room
• ensuite bedroom with twin beds that join into a king size bed with shower room
• cabin children's bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds
• laundry room
• guest bathroom
• corridor leading to a terrace and the bedrooms
• ensuite double bedroom with a bath
• 2 ensuite bedrooms with twin beds that join into king size beds with baths
For complete enjoyment of the sun and the 10x4.5m/1m45 deep pool, there are sun loungers and sunbeds. The pool can be heated at an extra charge of 120 euros/week. There is also a Weber gas barbeque available for grilling meat and local fish.
Since a holiday means taking a break and putting your feet up, rental of the villa includes the following services:
• Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival.
• A welcome basket of assorted toiletries in the bathroom
• 90 minutes of daily housekeeping, excluding the day of arrival
• Complete cleaning on departure
• Delivery service of bread and pastries (billed separately)
• Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access and landline to call reception or externally (billed separately)
• Daily cleaning of the barbeque and pool
• Office service at reception
• Occupancy tax
The villa is on the heights of Calvi, in a private estate with 11 villas, in an authentic harmonious setting, five minutes’ drive from the town centre and large beach.
Calvi is Balagne’s capital, a gulf surrounded by mountains, with 5km of white sandy beaches, a marina, and a small navy protected by the famous 13th century Genovese fortress.
The combination of sea, culture, and nature make Balagne the ideal destination for family vacations. Here are some great reasons to visit – the quality of the water for swimming, the beauty of the beaches, the wealth of its natural and architectural heritage, the diversity of leisure activities available, but also the lovely climate!
Some must sees and dos – walk along the wood promenade between the beach and the pine forests, stroll down Rue Clemenceau, have lunch at the port, and visit the Upper Town.