Ranked as one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, the Pinarello beach is surrounded by lush vegetation and situated in a classified and protected natural site. It’s in the middle of this area where nature reigns supreme that you’ll find this magnificent villa, with its sleek, elegant design, rising majestically above the pine trees facing the bay. A little path that winds its way through the Corsican scrubland will lead you down to the beach, a 20-minute walk away.
The villa itself is surrounded by a 3,500 sq. m. landscaped garden, fragrant with Mediterranean essences. The rectangular shape of the swimming pool bordered by Ipe wood decking fits in seamlessly with the gently tamed but always respected unspoiled natural environment.
Even if you spend a lot of time outdoors, on the terrace facing the sea near the pool, or sitting at the table in the beautifully appointed summer kitchen, the interior of the house hasn’t been forgotten. Planned and executed with great care, it’s decorated with vintage Italian, French and American furniture. Some rooms are signed by famous designers, while others are the owner-interior designer’s own unique and original creations. The villa is entirely air-conditioned and luxuriously equipped.
• Open-plan summer kitchen with all modern conveniences and dining area
• Bedroom 1 : queen size bed, access to the terrace, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 2 : queen size bed, access to the terrace, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 3 : queen size bed, access to the terrace, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Bedroom 4 : queen size bed, access to the terrace, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Living and dining room opening on to the kitchen and on to the terrace, sea view
• Master bedroom 5 : queen size bed, private terrace and magnificent sea view, ensuite shower room - shower and toilets
• Guests toilets
• 3500 sq. m landscaped garden
• Furnished terrace - tables, chairs, outdoors living area, deck chairs
• Summer kitchen with shower and toilets
• Heated 14x4 m swimming pool, with a 20cm-deep submerged beach, perfect for children or just to enjoy a drink while relaxing in the water. It is equipped with a cover and a heat pomp and heated from the beginning of April until the end of October.
• Ping-pong table
• Bowling green
A gas barbecue is available for use. You can park three cars on the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up just before you arrive. Two hours of daily cleaning service are included (from Monday to Friday), as is a complete house cleaning upon departure. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The villa is located close to the charming historic village of Sainte-Lucie where you will find beautiful churches and the 16th century Genoese tower of Fautea. Little shops and good local restaurants are just a step away from the house. The Pinarellu family-friendly beach is only 3km far. This white sand beach bordered by the pine forest was ranked among the 20 most beautiful beaches in the world. Porto-Vecchio and its Citadel, its stores, farmer’s market, boutiques and numerous restaurants are only a 10-minute drive. The Figari airport is about 30 km from the house.