With an exceptional view of the Mont Blanc mountain range, large garden and high-class facilities, this beautifully renovated chalet in the area of Les Praz, close to the ski slopes is an amazing venue for a perfect holiday, be it with family or friends. This luxury villa rental is complete with all modern facilities and such as sauna, hammam, an outdoor Jacuzzi, and a home theater.
Set over 3 floors, with a surface area of 450 square meters, this villa has 5 bedrooms, 5 en suite bathrooms and can comfortably accommodate a large group of up to 10 guests. It offers spacious and elegant living spaces and designed with the contemporary look and feel excellently accented with features found in traditional mountain-style structures to create a refined, cheerful and luxurious atmosphere. With its enormous bay windows, the view of the Mont-Blanc Chain, the Chamonix Aiguilles and Drus mountains is truly spectacular.
The property has a vast garden with around 1,800 square-meters in area. There are two terraces facing east and the south. It also has a wellness center and an outdoor Jacuzzi. For a more detailed picture, below is the villa’s layout:
• Leisure room with sauna, hammam, massage table
• Bedroom 1: extra wide double bed (200), en suite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Bedroom 2: extra wide double bed (200), en suite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Bedroom 3: 2 beds (90 each), en suite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Vast living area with living room, dining room and mezzanine
• Bedroom 4: extra wide double bed (200), en suite bathroom (shower and toilets)
• Professionally equipped kitchen with a breakfast counter opening on to the living room
• 50 square-meters Master suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom (bathtub, shower and
• Home cinema room with bar
• Wine cellar
• Laundry room
Garage with ski-room equipped with a ski boot dryer. You also have a parking space for 3 cars.
This chalet can be offered with a fully-catered option by a team of winter professionals to create a magical holiday experience.
We offer other services that you might be interested. Please feel free to ask us about it.
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes is a region of France created by the territorial reform of French Regions in 2014; it resulted from the merger of Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes.
The region covers an area of more than 69,711 km² (26,916 square miles), making it the third largest in metropolitan France, with a population of 7,695,264, second only to Île-de-France.
The region borders Occitanie and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur to the south, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté to the north, Nouvelle-Aquitaine to the west, Switzerland (Cantons of Geneva, Valais and Vaud) and Italy (Aosta Valley and Piedmont) to the northeast and east.
In modern times, the region is popular for being a hot tourist destination especially during the holidays for people from all over the globe seeking an escape from their everyday routinary lives. It offers a distinct vacation experience other destinations can't.